2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are both standard wirelessly compatible with the RAV4’s audio multimedia system.
Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 is standard on the RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid, whereas RAV4 Prime adds.
Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 Plus both of which include advanced features like a Pre-Collision System and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
RAV4’s electrified powertrains blend power and standard Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive.
Ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023
2023 Ford Escape
- Escape is available in seven grades. ST-Line, ST-Line Select, ST-Line Elite, and Platinum can each be had with the hybrid powertrain.
- Meanwhile, Escape Plug-In Hybrid is now offered only in a single grade.
- Every powertrain is available in either front- or all-wheel drive configuration, except for the plug-in hybrid, which is front-wheel drive only.
Now let’s put RAV4 and Escape side by side. RAV4 is offered in nine grades across three different powertrains.
- That includes seven hybrid grades with standard all-wheel drive and the new-for-2023 Hybrid Woodland Edition.
- Two RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid grades, both of which are all-wheel drives, should be noted are also available.
- There are also the rugged Adventure and TRD Off-Road models. Meanwhile, electrified variants like SE and XSE add a dose of sportiness, these two are exclusive to RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime.
2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023 – Exterior
2023 Ford Escape
- Escape also features many convenience features, including a standard eight-inch color LCD instrument cluster or an available 12.3-inch Full Digital Instrument Cluster.
- ST-Line Elite, Platinum, and Plug-in Hybrid also feature an available head-up display.
- In terms of cargo space, Escape has up to 65.4 cubic feet behind the front seats and 37.5 cubic feet behind the second row.
RAV4’s chiseled exterior styling comes with standard LED exterior lighting and available roof rails.
For a unique touch, RAV4 is available in two-tone exterior color combinations, it can also be equipped with a power tilt/slide moonroof. And for those who long for a view of the sky, there’s an available panoramic glass roof.
- For 2023, Escape receives a revised front fascia. LED headlights are standard on all models, while roof rack side rails are available on the ST-Line grade and higher.
- The Panoramic Vista Roof is offered on the Active grade and up.
- In RAV4, convenience plays just as much of a role as comfort, thanks to a standard 7-inch or newly available 12.3-inch
- Multi-Information Display that puts key information and
- settings front and center.
- RAV4 is a technological powerhouse inside too, and available digital rearview mirror and Head-Up Display on RAV4 Prime XSE.
- Meanwhile, a spacious cargo area delivers 69.8 cubic feet behind the front seats and 37.6 cubic feet behind the second row.
2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023 – Interior
2023 Ford Escape
- Every Escape includes Ford’s Sync 4 interface. There’s either a standard eight-inch touchscreen or a newly available 13.2-inch version that’s depending on the grade.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and wireless Android Auto compatibility are also included.
- ST-Line Select and higher grades can be equipped with an available 10-speaker B&O Sound system.
For 2023, RAV4 comes standard with the new Toyota Audio
Multimedia interface featuring either an 8-inch or an available 10.5-inch touchscreen.
- Both displays include standard wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay, which connects drivers to the apps on their iPhones including music subscriptions, maps, messages, and podcasts.
- Additionally, it’s simple to keep linked to Android devices thanks to wireless Android Auto compatibility.
- There’s a standard 3-month SiriusXM Platinum Plan trial subscription that includes over 165 channels available in-cabin, and even more on the SXM mobile app, making it simpler than ever to enjoy ad-free entertainment, including sports, comedy, and more.
- In addition, select grades can be equipped with an available 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio system to make the most out of Toyota’s latest audio multimedia platform.
- RAV4 also works seamlessly with Toyota’s available Connected Services, including trials on select grades for Remote Connect and the new Drive Connect with Intelligent Assistant, Cloud Navigation, and Destination Assist features.
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert is also available across the lineup.
Safety features– 2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023
2023 Ford Escape
- Every Escape includes the Ford Co-Pilot360 suite, which contains features similar to Toyota Safety Sense as standard.
- That’s upgraded to Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0, and a version that adds Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Centering Assist, Speed Sign Recognition, and Evasive Steering Assist.
- Safety is a priority with RAV4, as it is with all Toyota vehicles.
- That is why it includes Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 standard on gas and hybrid grades and Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ on RAV4 Prime.
- These active safety suites include advanced features like a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist, and Road Sign Assist.
Ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023 – Image
Toyota Rav 4
2023 Ford Escape
Performance– 2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023
2023 Ford Escape
- Escape features a standard 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine with 180 horsepower.
- There’s also an available two-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 250 horsepower.
Whether in gas or electrified form, RAV4 proves its worth in its generous power.
- The standard four-cylinder gas engine has 203 horsepower, while the available hybrid powertrain produces 219 net combined horsepower.
- RAV4 Prime offers drivers 302 net combined horsepower.
- On Adventure and TRD Off-Road grades, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive and Multi-Terrain Select are standard, as is a tow rating of up to 3,500 pounds.
- Featuring a standard sport-tuned suspension for sharper driving dynamics, Hybrid SE and Hybrid XSE are more on-road focused.
|2023 Toyota RAV4||ford escape|
|Base Model price||$27,575||$26,395|
|Midrange||$31,975||Escape SEL – $32,550|
|Top Model version||$35,880||Escape Titanium Phev – $40,700|
|standard warranty||3 years or 36,000 miles||5 years or 60,000 miles|
|Safety rating||5 Star||5 Star|
|Maximum towing capacity||3,500 pounds||3,500 pounds|
|Engine||four-cylinder 203 Hp||four-cylinder 250 Hp|
Escape Models- Low to high
- Escape SEL. Starting at $30,895
- Escape SEL Hybrid. Starting at $32,550
- Escape SEL Plug-In Hybrid. Starting at $38,190
- Escape Titanium. Starting at $37,305
- Escape Titanium Hybrid. Starting at $35,095
- Escape Titanium Plug-In Hybrid. Starting at $40,700
Value– 2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023
2023 Ford escape
- Escape received a 2023 five-star overall safety rating from NHTSA and the 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick rating from NHTSA, and the 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick rating when equipped with specific headlights.
- Escape comes with an industry-standard warranty and 5 years or 60,000 miles of roadside assistance, whichever comes first.
Similar to RAV4, Escape is available with hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains.
But at 192 net combined horsepower for Escape Hybrid and 210 net combined horsepower for Escape Plug-In Hybrid, they can’t match RAV4’s power.
- Front-wheel drives and All-wheel drive is available on all gas grades and Escape Hybrid, while Escape Plug-In Hybrid is front-wheel drive only.
- Finally, the Escape tows up to 3,500 pounds when equipped with the optional two-liter engine.
- RAV4 has been recognized by NHTSA, which awarded it with a 5-star overall safety rating. RAV4 has also been named a 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with specific headlights.
Continuing the theme of overall value, RAV4’s electrified hybrid grades feature a 10-year or 150,000-mile battery warranty.
Every new Toyota RAV4 comes with ToyotaCare, which provides two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, of scheduled maintenance, as well as two years and unlimited mileage and 24-hour roadside assistance.
With Toyota’s commitment to quality, durability, and reliability, it’s clear why RAV4 is such a smart choice among small SUVs. you can visit Toyota.com official website.
What do you think about this EV comparison (2023 ford escape vs toyota rav4 2023 ), Let us know in the comment section, and if you reading until now, thank you very much, and please consider bookmarking Ev-riders for more articles about EVS Tesla Ford and the latest car.