2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v
Let’s learn a bit more about these small SUVs (2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v). RAV4’s Audio Multimedia includes standard wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid come standard with Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, while RAV4 Prime includes
Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 plus both of which include advanced features like a Pre-Collision System and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
RAV4 Hybrid has standard Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive and up to an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined rating.
Now let’s put 2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v side by side. RAV4 is offered in nine grades across three different powertrains.
Grades- 2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v
Toyota RAV4 2023
That includes seven hybrid grades with standard all-wheel drive, one of these is the new-for-2023 Hybrid Woodland Edition.
There are two classes of the RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid, both of which are all-wheel drives.
CR-V’s lineup consists of four grades. Sport and Sport Touring are available exclusively as hybrids, while EX and EX-L are gas-only.
Both engines come with the option of front- or all-wheel drive.
- The range-topping Sport Touring grade, on the other hand, is all-wheel-drive only.
- RAV4’s chiseled exterior styling comes with standard LED exterior lighting and available roof rails.
- For a unique touch, RAV4 is available in two-tone exterior color combinations.
- It can also be equipped with an available power tilt/slide moonroof or panoramic glass roof.
- In RAV4, convenience plays just as much of a role as comfort, thanks to a standard seven-inch or newly available 12.3-inch Multi-Information Display that puts key information and settings front and center.
- RAV4 is a technological powerhouse inside, and an available digital rearview mirror and a Head-Up Display on RAV4 Prime XSE.
- Meanwhile, the cargo area delivers 69.8 cubic feet behind the front seats and 37.6 cubic feet behind the second row.
Redesigned for 2023, CR-V features a more refined exterior with standard LED exterior lighting.
- Sport and Sport Touring are distinguished by their black roof rails and gloss black grille. While a power moonroof is standard on all CR-V grades and not offered a panoramic glass roof.
- CR-V includes a standard seven-inch Driver Information Interface Screen. Unfortunately, a fully digital gauge cluster isn’t available on any grade and neither is a head-up display.
- In terms of cargo capacity, CR-V has 76.5 cubic feet behind the front seats and 39.3 cubic feet behind the second row.
Interior and Technology Package
2023 Toyota RAV4
For 2023, RAV4 comes standard with the new Toyota Audio Multimedia system featuring either an 8-inch or an available 10.5-inch touchscreen.
- Both displays include standard wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay, which connects drivers to the apps on their iPhones, including music subscriptions, maps, messages, and podcasts.
- Additionally, it’s simple to keep linked to Android devices thanks to wireless Android Auto compatibility.
- There is a complimentary 3-month trial membership to the SiriusXM Platinum Plan which offers access to over 165 stations in-cabin and even more on the SXM mobile app, making it simpler than ever to enjoy ad-free music as well as sports, comedy, and other programming.
- RAV4 can be equipped with an available 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio system to make the most out of Toyota’s latest audio multimedia platform.
- RAV4 also works seamlessly with Toyota’s available connected Services, including trials on select grades for Safety Connect, Service Connect, Remote Connect, Drive Connect, and Wi-Fi Connect.
Finally, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert is available on all grades for added convenience.
Honda’s latest multimedia system features a standard seven-inch touchscreen on EX and Sport grades.
- EX-L and Sport Touring use a larger nine-inch touchscreen. All models in the range come equipped with Apple Car Play and Android Auto as standard.
- However, only the EX-L and Sport Touring feature wireless integration and the Bose Premium Sound system is exclusive to the Sport Touring grade.
- A blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor is also standard on all CR-V grades.
2023 Toyota RAV4
Safety is a top priority with RAV4, as it is with all Toyota vehicles. That is why it includes Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 standard on gas and hybrid grades, and Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ on RAV4 Prime.
These active safety suites include advanced features like a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Full-Speed Range, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist, and Road Sign Assist.
Every CR-V includes Honda Sensing, which contains active safety and driver assistance technologies that are similar to what’s on Toyota Safety Sense.
2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v – Image
2023 Toyota RAV4
2023 Toyota RAV4
Whether in gas or electrified form, RAV4 proves its worth in its power and fuel economy estimates.
- The standard four-cylinder gas engine has 203 horsepower, while RAV4’s available hybrid powertrain produces 219 net combined horsepower.
- RAV4 Prime offers drivers an impressive 302 net combined horsepower.
- Meanwhile, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive and Multi-Terrain Select are also available on select grades, as is a tow rating of up to 3,500 pounds.
- RAV4 is also highly efficient, with up to an EPA-estimated 30 miles per gallon combined rating.
- RAV4 Hybrid, on the other hand, has up to an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined rating.
- Finally, RAV4 Prime has an EPA-estimated 94 MPGe combined rating and 42 miles in EV-only mode.
- CR-V is powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 190 horsepower in EX and EX-L grades.
- CR-V’s Sport and Sport Touring grades which come exclusively as hybrids, make 204 net horsepower.
- CR-V’s lineup, however, doesn’t include plug-in hybrid or off-road-oriented models like RAV4.
- Furthermore, towing capacity tops out at 1,500 pounds.
- Finally, gas grades are rated up to an EPA-estimated 30 miles per gallon combined rating, while hybrid variants are rated for up to an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined rating.
|2023 Toyota RAV4||2023 honda cr-v|
|Base Model price||$27,575||$28,410|
|Midrange||——–||EX · $32,905|
|Midrange||———||EX-L · $35,555|
|Midrange||$31,975||Sport Hybrid · $34,245|
|Top Model version||$35,880||Sport Touring Hybrid · $40,395|
|standard warranty||3 years or 36,000 miles||3-Year/36,000-Mile|
|Safety rating||5 Star||5 Star|
|Maximum towing capacity||3,500 pounds||1,500 pounds|
|Engine||four-cylinder 203 Hp||turbo engine- 190 -204 horsepower|
Rating– 2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v
2023 Toyota RAV4
- RAV4 is recognized by NHTSA, which awarded it with a 5-star overall safety rating.
- RAV4 has been named a 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with specific headlights.
Continuing the theme of overall value, RAV4’s electrified hybrid grades feature a 10-year or 150,000-mile battery warranty.
And every new Toyota comes with Toyota Care, which provides two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first of scheduled maintenance, and two years and unlimited mileage and 24-hour roadside assistance.
CR-V was named a 2023 IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus. For 2023, every new Honda vehicle comes with a Honda Service Pass, which provides 2 years or 24,000 miles of scheduled maintenance, whichever comes first.
CR-V also comes with three years or 36,000 miles of roadside assistance, whichever comes first.
With Toyota’s commitment to quality, durability, and reliability, it’s clear why RAV4 is such a smart choice among small SUVs. you can visit Toyota.com official website.
What do you think about this EV comparison (2023 toyota rav4 vs 2023 honda cr-v ), Let us know in the comment section, and if you reading until now, thank you very much, and please consider bookmarking Ev-riders for more articles about EVS Tesla Ford and the latest car.