New electric cars with the longest range ranked in 2023
New electric cars with the longest range ranked in 2023
The electric vehicle revolution is here, and it’s only getting bigger. With so many New electric cars with the longest range being launched in 2023, it’s hard to keep track of more and more people looking at their first EV purchase.
Range and cost are the most important things to know. we’ll look at the New electric cars with the longest range 2023 expected to hit the roads in 2023.
1- Ford F 150 2023 (New electric cars with the longest range)
We have the new electric cars with the longest range 2023 Ford F 150 Lightning with a range of 320 miles. Instead of manufacturing a brand-new truck from scratch, ford modified its best-selling F 150 to accommodate an electric drivetrain.
- Safe to say, Ford beat the competition with a vehicle that seems both traditional and contemporary at the same time, and customers love them.
- The lowest version has a 240 miles range, but spending more money on the 320 miles-long-range battery pack will make sense.
- According to Ford, it takes a little over 4 seconds for these vehicles to reach 60 mph. That’s faster than a Ford Mustang GT.
- The Ford F 150 lightning comes in four trim levels. The long-range entry XLT trim has a starting price of $82,769.
2- BMW IX 2023
We have the new electric cars with the longest range 2023 BMW IX at 324 miles. The 2023 IX SUV, which offers similar capacity and functionality as the brand’s popular X Five, but with cutting-edge flare, is a preview of BMW’s electrified future.
- With 516 HP in the Xdrive 50 and a staggering 610 HP in the M 62, electric motors give all-wheel drive and more than adequate power.
- The IX sports a large 105.2-kilowatt-hour battery pack that the EPA estimates will offer up to 324 miles of driving range.
- The luxurious interior of the IX has a stylish, futuristic appearance.
- The IX X drive 50 has a zero to 60 time of 4 seconds, while the M 60 has a zero to 60 time of 3.2 seconds. When connected to a 200-kilowatt connection, the IX can recharge from ten to 80% in 35 minutes.
- With its standard DC fast charging feature, there are two trim levels for the five-seater BMW IX.
- The most popular style is the Xdrive 50 sports activity vehicle, which starts at $85,095 and comes with an electric engine and all-wheel drive.
3- Tesla Model Y 2023
New electric cars with the longest range 2023 Tesla Model Y coming in at 330 miles the Tesla Model Y, one of the most popular electric vehicles in the United States, is a model three with larger trunk space.
- The compact SUV is incredibly comfortable to drive with the space any family needs. Its acceleration is breathtakingly quick, especially if you pick the performance trim.
- It’s faster than its main competitors and has a great driving range. The 2023 Tesla Model Y can achieve a range of 330 miles on a single charge.
- Owners can also charge at Tesla’s exclusive growing network of fast chargers. The long-range Model Y has a zero to 60 time of 4.4 seconds.
- While the performance model has an even quicker time of 3.6 seconds. The Tesla Model Y long-range model starts at $67,440 and comes with an electric engine and all-wheel drive.
4- 2023 Tesla Model X
We have the new electric cars with the longest range 2023 Tesla Model X at 348 miles. The 2022 Model X offers a unique but expensive option in the expanding EV crossover segment.
- Thanks to its speed, high-tech features, and dazzling falcon wing rear doors.
- The Model X comes with two electric motors producing a combined 670-wheel drive. There’s also a three-motor variant known as plaid.
- It produces an incredible 1020 and is said to accelerate from zero to 60 mph in only 2.5 seconds.
- Given its size and weight, the Model X is surprisingly agile compared to the mechanically identical Model S sedan.
- A massive screen that fills the dashboard and offers touch-sensitive access to the vast majority of the Model X’s features makes the interior a study in modernism.
- The vehicle can fit an entire family comfortably, and the second row can be ordered with captain’s chairs.
- The Model X starts at $122,440, and the Plaid starts at $140,190 and comes with an all-wheel drive.
5- Mercedes Benz EQS sedan 2023
The New electric cars with the longest range 2023 Mercedes Benz EQS sedan at 350 miles, the Mercedes Benz EQS should be at the top of your list of options if you’re looking for the most cutting-edge luxury sedan.
- It boasts the newest and greatest technology, including an enormous hyper-screen touchscreen with driver profiles based on fingerprint scans.
- This new electric S-Class is quite impressive. All passengers have abundant interior space and are surrounded by beautiful cabin materials headrest pillows, massage chairs, neck, and shoulder heating.
- The EQ S 450 Plus has a rear-mounted electric motor that produces 329 torque.
- The EQS 580 format is equipped with an electric motor on each axle, resulting in an all-wheel drive and a total system output of 516 torque.
- The new EQS 450 format sits between the two previous models and adds all-wheel drive capability and more power.
- The formatted model has 355 HP, up from 329 and 590 pound-feet of torque, an impressive increase from the rear drive cars 417.
- The EPA rates the EQS 450 plus at 350 miles of range and the EQS 580 at 340 miles.
- Mercedes estimates the rear-drive EQS 450 plus can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds, and the more powerful EQS 580 hits 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds.
- The lowest model has a starting price of $105,450.
6- GMC Hummer EV 2023
- The New electric cars with the longest range 2023 GMC Hummer EV is at 350 miles. With up to 1000 HP from its premium powertrain option, which employs three electric motors, this new truck is a beast.
- It has an estimated range of 350 miles per charge and accelerates from zero to 60 mph in just 3.3 seconds.
- The Hummer EV also comes with removable roof panels, optional adjustable air suspension, and an innovative four-wheel steering mechanism that enables it to crab sideways, which means driving diagonally.
- All these make this truck superb for off-road driving. GMC boasts that the Hummer’s 800 Volts electrical system has a 350-kilowatt fast charging capacity and can add 100 miles of range in just ten minutes.
- The Hummer EV can also charge on standard public charging terminals or at home using a provided adapter for customers who don’t have any DC fast charging stations nearby. But charging times are noticeably slower.
- The most popular style of the 2022 GMC Hummer EV is the Edition One Crew Cab, which starts at $110,295.
7- 2023 Tesla Model3
We have the new electric cars with the longest range 2023 Tesla Model 3. With a range of 358 miles, the 2022 Tesla Model Three is an electric car that lives up to the Hype.
- With a nearly perfect balance of performance, driving range, and affordable pricing. The Model Three is an EV that car enthusiasts will appreciate because it’s quick, especially the Performance.
- Trim and agile, the Model Three has an impressive driving range of 358 miles, so you may not need to charge it daily.
- The rear-wheel drive long-range model can go from zero to 60 in 5.1 seconds, while the Model Three Performance rockets to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds.
- The Performance Model starts at $64,440, the long-range Model sells for $59,440, and the rear axle lower-range model sells for $48,440.
8- 2023 Model S
- We have another New electric cars with the longest range Tesla Model S 2023. With a max range of 412 miles, the Model S is the gold standard in electric vehicles and comes as standard with a whopping range of 412 miles.
- Its 1020 HP plaid variant can provide supercar performance while comfortably seating a family of four.
- The Model S is also practical, with a large rear cargo area and a secondary front trunk for extra space.
- The Porsche Taycan and the Audi Etron GT are two recent additions to the Premium Ed sedan segment that compete with the Model S in terms of comfort and performance.
- However, the Model S’s greater range, coupled with its semiautonomous driving technologies, continues to drive customers to this Tesla.
- The Model S plaid can go from zero to 60 in a frightening 2.1 seconds, thanks to a third electric motor, which boosts combined output to 1020.
- Standard Model S starts at $106,440, and if you want fighter jet speed and the Model S plan will cost $137,440.
9- 2023 Lucid Air
- The New electric cars with the longest range 2023 Lucid Air with a range of up to 516 miles, According to EPA estimates, the Lucid Air has the longest range of any electric car currently available on the market.
- The entry-level Pure Model has a range of 410 miles and costs $89,050.
- The Midrange Touring Model has an estimated range of 425 miles on a single charge costing $109,050, and the Grand Touring Model has a range of 525 miles and cost $155,650.
- Then there’s the Grand Touring performance of the most extended range of any Eevee out there at 516 miles, and this Model costs $180,650.
- The Air has DC fast charging as standard and can boost you with 300 additional miles and just a 21-minute charge.
- Additionally, new buyers will get three years of complimentary fast charging at electrify America charging stations.
- If you’re feeling exceptionally opulent, there is another model called the Sapphire, which cost a whopping $250,000.
All we know is that it looks like a stealth fighter has 1200 promises of zero to 60 miles per hour acceleration in 2 seconds.
Do you still have reservations about the range or do these EVs have plenty?
Let us know in the comments what you think. Thank you very much for reading the article “New electric cars with the longest range” today. Please leave a like or comment.